About scoring for Assessment Questions
- Can I choose whether to show my students the correct answers when I release scores?
- How does the short answer grading scale work?
- Is there a rubric for grading short answer responses?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions? (Short Version)
- How are assignments scored? (Long Version)
- How many points are each multiple-choice and short-answer question worth?
- How are multi-select questions (multiple-choice questions that require students to choose more than one correct answer) scored?
- How are Part A/Part B questions scored?
- How are multi-select Part A/Part B questions scored?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?
- How can I send scores to Google Classroom?
- How do I know when a student submitted an assignment after the due date?
- Why can't I see the grading page?
- Why can't I release scores?
- Can I release scores without grading the short answer portion of the assessment?
- Can I view only the multiple choice average or short answer average for a student's assignment?
- Changing CommonLit Percentage Scores to Fractions Cheat Sheet