Key updates include:
- Building academic rigor and reading stamina
- Engaging students with new types of learning and project-based assessments
- Additional resources for planning and implementation
- Accelerating student learning by challenging students with exciting new content focused on a wider variety of topics and genres
What texts are new?
- To view a list of new texts in CommonLit 360 Edition 2.0 for Middle School, take a look at the Scope & Sequence document. You’ll find all new sources written in green text, while entirely new units are highlighted in green cells.
You can read more about the key changes and improvements that are built into the CommonLit 360 Edition 2.0 units here.