Target Lessons are designed to be flexibly used. They are wonderful for a whole class or small group teacher-led lesson, but they are also appropriate for more independent work. We recommend reading the Teacher Copy for a lesson before deciding how you will use it.
Articles in this section
- How do I teach a Target Lesson?
- How do Target Lessons connect to the Assessment Series?
- What kind of professional development do you offer with Target Lessons?
- Where can I view data from Target Lessons?
- Are Target Lessons free?
- Can I use Target Lessons as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?
- How do I use the customizable slides on a Target Lesson?
- How do I find Target Lessons?
- How do I assign a Target Lesson?
- How do I grade a Target Lesson?