Target Lessons are designed to teach the reading skills that help students excel on the Assessment Series. Each Target Lesson focuses on a reading skill and standard that is assessed in the Assessment Series. For example, if you notice that your students struggled on particular standards on the Assessment Series, you can find a Target Lesson that directly builds the reading skills related to those standards.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the teacher copy of a Target Lesson?
- What is a Target Lesson?
- Are Target Lessons free?
- How do I find Target Lessons?
- How do I teach a Target Lesson?
- How do I assign a Target Lesson?
- How do I use the customizable slides on a Target Lesson?
- How do I grade a Target Lesson?
- What kind of professional development do you offer with Target Lessons?
- Can I use Target Lessons as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?