To grade a Target Lesson, find the assignment on your Assignments page. Then select either the teal “Go to Grading” button or the bubble with the A+ icon on the desired assignment. This will direct you to students’ written responses from the assessment. Multiple choice questions on the assessment are automatically graded by CommonLit.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the teacher copy of a Target Lesson?
- What is a Target Lesson?
- Are Target Lessons free?
- How do I find Target Lessons?
- How do I teach a Target Lesson?
- How do I assign a Target Lesson?
- How do I use the customizable slides on a Target Lesson?
- How do I grade a Target Lesson?
- What kind of professional development do you offer with Target Lessons?
- Can I use Target Lessons as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?