This article is intended only for customers and partners using the Assessment Series from the CommonLit School Essentials and CommonLit School Essentials Pro packages. If you do not have access to either of these packages,
SETTING UP YOUR CLASSES AND STUDENTS
- Refer to the Assessment Series module of the Professional Development Portal for test administration guidance.
- In the event of technical troubles with our testing platform, please use live chat or email email@example.com for the fastest support.
- Review high-level Assessment Series data from your Performance Data page
- Click into a class to go to a class's specific assessment data page
- Download the Score Interpretation Guide from a specific assessment data page for guidance on understanding the assessment's data
- Click on "Growth Data" in the left-hand navigation to compare Pre- and Post-Assessment data.
- Download the Growth Data Interpretation Guide from a growth data page for guidance on understanding your class's growth data
- Refer to our "CommonLit Assessment Series: Score Interpretation FAQs" article if you have additional questions.