CommonLit's coursework integration with Google Classroom allows teachers to post and export scores from CommonLit to Google Classroom for easy Classroom management. Learn more about our overall integration in our Google Classroom section or by starting here: Is CommonLit Integrated with Google Classroom?
Articles in this section
- Can I choose whether to show my students the correct answers when I release scores?
- How does the short answer grading scale work?
- Is there a rubric for grading short answer responses?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions? (Short Version)
- How are assignments scored? (Long Version)
- How many points are each multiple-choice and short-answer question worth?
- How are multi-select questions (multiple-choice questions that require students to choose more than one correct answer) scored?
- How are Part A/Part B questions scored?
- How are multi-select Part A/Part B questions scored?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?