CommonLit's coursework integration with Google Classroom allows teachers to post and export scores from CommonLit to Google Classroom for easy classroom management. Learn more about the overall integration in the Google Classroom section or by starting here: Is CommonLit Integrated with Google Classroom?
Articles in this section
- How are assignments scored? (Long version)
- Why can't I see the Grading page?
- Why can't I release scores?
- Can I view only the multiple choice average or short answer average for a student's assignment?
- Can I choose whether to show my students the correct answers when I release scores?
- How does the short answer grading scale work?
- How is the total score calculated, including Part A/Part B multiple choice questions and short answer questions? (Short version)
- How many points are each multiple-choice and short-answer question worth?
- How are multi-select questions (multiple-choice questions that require students to choose more than one correct answer) scored?
- How are Part A/Part B questions scored?