There is no limit to how many students can be in a CommonLit class. However, larger classes may cause slower page loads. For the best possible site performance, we recommend capping classes at 100 students.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- How do I create and manage classes using Google Classroom?
- How do I prepare my classes for a new semester?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes? Can I transfer a student to a new class without losing their data?
- How do I add a new student to my Clever synced classes?