There is no limit to how many students can be in a CommonLit class. However, larger classes may cause slower page loads. For the best possible site performance, we recommend capping classes at 100 students.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes? Can I transfer or move a student to a new class without losing their data?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class or join a class as a co-teacher?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- How do I archive an old class?
- How do I create classes?
- How do I delete a class?
- How do I get to the Manage Classes page?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?
- How do I prepare my Canvas classes for a new semester?