Almost all CommonLit texts come with multiple choice AND short answer assessment questions. However, some only come with one type. For these texts, we do not offer you the Assessment Options to assign only multiple choice or only short answer questions, since the quiz already only has one type of question.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Why can't I export scores to Google Classroom?
- Why do students only see the one type of question (just multiple choice or just short answer) when I assigned all assessment questions?
- How can I see if students have started their annotations or guided reading?
- Can I assign different parts of an assignment or different sets of questions at different times?
- How do I assign a unit?
- Why can't I delete an assignment?
- How can a co-teacher view an individual/small-group assignment?
- Why can't my students see their assignment?
- How do I edit or create my own Annotation Task for an assignment?