If you made an assignment with the Assessment Option "Do not assign assessment questions," then there are no total scores for your assignment to release! Therefore, we hide the release scores option from you on the assignment. If you assigned guided reading mode, students will get their feedback on how they did right away, as they answer the question. If you leave feedback on students' annotations, they are not notified, so be sure to instruct them to regularly check their assignments for feedback on their annotations.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I release scores?
- Why can't I see the grading page?
- Can I release scores without grading the short answer portion of the assessment?
- Can I view only the multiple choice average or short answer average for a student's assignment?
- I am limited in how I can enter grades in my gradebook. How can I change CommonLit percentage scores to fractions for point based grading?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions?
- Can I export or share scores from CommonLit on Google Classroom?
- How are total scores calculated?
- How do I know when a student submitted an assignment after the due date?