If you made an assignment with the Assessment Option "Do not assign assessment questions," then there are no total scores for your assignment to release! Therefore, we hide the release scores option from you on the assignment. If you assigned guided reading mode, students will get their feedback on how they did right away, as they answer the question. If you leave feedback on students' annotations, they are not notified, so be sure to instruct them to regularly check their assignments for feedback on their annotations.
Articles in this section
- How do I grade students' written short-answer responses?
- How does the short answer grading scale work?
- Is there a rubric for grading short answer responses?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions? (Short Version)
- How are assignments scored? (Long Version)
- How many points are each multiple-choice and short-answer question worth?
- How are multi-select questions (multiple-choice questions that require students to choose more than one correct answer) scored?
- How are Part A/Part B questions scored?
- How are multi-select Part A/Part B questions scored?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?