If you created an assignment with the Assessment Option "Do not assign assessment questions," then we hide the grading page from you on the Assignments page to streamline your experience. We also take you directly to view your available annotations data rather than an assignment report.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I release scores?
- Why can't I see the grading page?
- Can I release scores without grading the short answer portion of the assessment?
- Can I view only the multiple choice average or short answer average for a student's assignment?
- I am limited in how I can enter grades in my gradebook. How can I change CommonLit percentage scores to fractions for point based grading?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions?
- Can I export or share scores from CommonLit on Google Classroom?
- How are total scores calculated?
- How do I know when a student submitted an assignment after the due date?