Teachers can now create a custom Annotation Task in place of the default task for student assignments!
To create your own Annotation Task for a new assignment:
- Click the gold Assign button on a text page.
- Once the Create an Assignment window pops out on the left, click on "Customize directions" below the due date.
- You can edit the existing task, delete the existing task, or replace it with your own.
- Complete the rest of the form with the remaining Assignment details.
- Click the teal Assign button underneath the customized directions.
To edit the Annotation Task for an assignment after you've already created it:
- Go to your Assignments page and find the assignment.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner to edit the assignment.
- Edit the Annotation Task.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Students will see your custom Annotation Task when they click Begin Assignment on their My Assignments page.