Teachers can now create a custom Annotation Task in place of the default task for student assignments!
To create your own Annotation Task for a new assignment:
- Go to your Assignments page and click the ADD ASSIGNMENT button, OR click ASSIGN TEXT from a text page.
- Select a text from the list (if you're on the Assignments page) and assign it to one or more classes or students.
- Under Annotation Task, you will see the default task for that assignment.
- You can edit the existing task, delete the existing task, or replace it with your own.
- Complete the rest of the form with the remaining Assignment details.
- Click the ASSIGN button.
To edit the Annotation Task for an assignment after you've already created it:
- Go to your Assignments page and find the assignment.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner to edit the assignment.
- Edit the Annotation Task.
- Click the SAVE CHANGES button.
Students will see your custom Annotation Task when they click on the assignment from their My Assignments page.