Sometimes Google Classroom fails to deliver us information within the amount of time they have deemed acceptable for delivery speed. When this happens, we will request the information a few more times. If Google fails to fetch the information every time, you may see a never-ending spinning wheel on the import process. If this happens to you for more than a few seconds, please refresh the page and try again.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my Google Classroom class in CommonLit?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?
- How do I remove a co-teacher from my class?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Where do I find my class code after I create a class?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?