Sometimes Google Classroom fails to deliver us information within the amount of time they have deemed acceptable for delivery speed. When this happens, we will request the information a few more times. If Google fails to fetch the information every time, you may see a never-ending spinning wheel on the import process. If this happens to you for more than a few seconds, please refresh the page and try again.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the point value of a CommonLit lesson?
- How do I share my diagnostic to Google Classroom? Does CommonLit automatically post my Diagnostic?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- Does CommonLit provide materials to train or guide teachers on its Google Classroom integration?
- How can I import classes and students from Google Classroom?
- How do I add a new Google Classroom student?
- If I import with Google Classroom, how do my students log in to their accounts?
- Can I post assignments to Google Classroom?
- Can I export or share scores from CommonLit on Google Classroom?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my Google Classroom class in CommonLit?