Sometimes Google Classroom fails to deliver us information within the amount of time they have deemed acceptable for delivery speed. When this happens, we will request the information a few more times. If Google fails to fetch the information every time, you may see a never-ending spinning wheel on the import process. If this happens to you for more than a few seconds, please refresh the page and try again.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?
- I am unable to import my Google Classroom classes. The classes never load for me to select which I want to import. How do I make the spinning wheel go away?
- I am getting a message that one of more of my classes may have already been imported from Google Classroom. What should I do next?
- Where is the Manage Classes page?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?
- My import or sync with Google Classroom is not working. I keep getting an error message that "You are trying to connect to a second Google account. Please connect to the Google user that you originally imported with." What do I do?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?