CommonLit does not currently support a setting to disable read aloud for a class or for particular students. Every English student assignment on CommonLit currently has read aloud functionality. Spanish texts do not currently support read aloud.
Articles in this section
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- Can I assign the multiple choice questions as one assignment and the short answer questions as another assignment?
- Can I assign only guided reading mode?
- Can I assign a text to students without any questions? Can I assign only annotations?
- Can I edit the short answer questions?
- Can I choose which multiple choice or which short answer questions students can answer?
- Can I edit the assessment questions my students can answer?
- Can I set a start date for an assignment?
- Can I disable read aloud audio on a student's assignment?
- How do I assign a reading to a single student or small group of students?