CommonLit does not currently support a setting to disable read aloud for a class or for particular students. Every English student assignment on CommonLit currently has read aloud functionality. Spanish texts do not currently support read aloud.
Articles in this section
- Can I disable read aloud audio on a student's assignment?
- How do I assign a reading to a single student or small group of students?
- Can I avoid grading short answer questions or customize assignments to only assign multiple choice questions?
- Can I post assignments to Google Classroom?
- How can I exempt students from an assignment?
- Can I create student-choice assignments?
- Can I assign a group of favorited texts to students?
- How can I save texts for later?
- How do I create an assignment?
- Is there a way to differentiate the assignments for students in a class period? I would love to be able to assign the texts to students individually based on their Lexile levels.