CommonLit does not currently support a setting to disable read aloud for a class or for particular students. Every English student assignment on CommonLit currently has read aloud functionality. Spanish texts do not currently support read aloud.
Articles in this section
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- How do I share an assignment to Canvas, Schoology, or another LMS?
- How do I share an assignment?
- Is the pre-assessment available as a PDF?
- Why can't my students see the pre-assessment?
- Do I have to grade the pre-assessment?
- How should I administer the pre-assessment?
- What does a pre-assessment look like for students? Is there a student preview of pre-assessment?
- What kind of data will the CommonLit pre-assessment give me?
- How do my students resume their pre-assessment later?