CommonLit does not currently support a setting to disable read aloud for a class or for particular students. Every English and Spanish student assignment on CommonLit currently has read aloud functionality.
Articles in this section
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer on Library Lessons?
- Can I choose which multiple-choice or which short-answer questions students can answer on Library Lessons?
- Can I edit the short-answer questions for an assignment?
- How do I assign a Library Lesson?
- What types of assessments does CommonLit offer?
- How do I assign a lesson to a single student or small group of students?
- How do I share an assignment?
- How do I share an assignment to Schoology or another LMS?
- What is Guided Reading Mode? How can I enable it?
- How can I save texts for later?