If the Share Assignment buttons to post an assignment and its scores to Google Classrooms is disabled, it could be for several reasons:
- The assignment is past its due date
- The assignment is an individual or small group assignment
- The assignment has already been shared to Google Classroom
- If you delete the assignment on Google Classroom, it is not currently possible to re-share it from CommonLit
- The class lost its connection to Google Classroom
- This final option is not common. To test, go to Manage Classes, click Reauthorize Google Classroom, then click the green sync icon for the class. Then check to see if you can share the assignment on Google Classroom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still cannot post assignments to Google Classroom.