Yes, CommonLit does provide a Letter for Families which you can download from CommonLit's Security page: https://www.commonlit.org/security
Articles in this section
- My student has forgotten their password. What should I do?
- What do I do if my student cannot remember their username?
- How do I remove a student from my class?
- What should I do if a student has created more than one account?
- What should I do if my student appears twice on my class roster?
- How can a student with an existing account add another class code to join my class?
- How is a student entered into another classroom the next year after they have signed up using their google account the previous year?
- Does CommonLit provide a Letter for Families that teachers can send home to parents or guardians about the program?
- My student cannot log in - how do I reset their password? Can they reset their own password without me?