Yes, CommonLit does provide a Letter for Families which you can download from CommonLit's Security page: https://www.commonlit.org/security
Articles in this section
- My student had a name change. How do I ensure their name is changed throughout CommonLit, including their username?
- Can I merge duplicate student accounts imported from Clever and Google Classroom?
- Does CommonLit offer an offline mode?
- I removed a student from my class by accident. Can I add a removed student back to my class?
- My student has forgotten their password. What should I do?
- What do I do if my student cannot remember their username?
- How do I remove a student from my class?
- What should I do if a student has created more than one account?
- What should I do if my student appears twice on my class roster?
- How can a student with an existing account add another class code to join my class?