To create a CommonLit educator account, teachers must have a school-issued email that is registered in our system as an accepted school email. We recommend that you try to create a CommonLit educator account before your session to ensure we have your school-issued email registered as an acceptable email. If it is not, we recommend you reach out to use at least 2 business days before your professional development session requesting that we add your school or district's domain to our system as a school email. This will ensure your teachers can sign up on the spot during a professional development session.
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide For Teachers
- When does CommonLit offer live chat?
- Does CommonLit have a customer support phone number I can call?
- I want to bring CommonLit to my school. are there any steps I need to take to authorize my teachers to create accounts prior to a professional development session?
- I cannot find my school in your system during sign up. Can you add my school?
- Is CommonLit really free? Is there a freemium or premium version?
- Why isn't my school-issued email accepted during sign up? How do I sign up?
- How can I update information on my account?
- What browsers and devices does CommonLit support?
- How do I delete my account?