CommonLit syncs class rosters nightly. During times of heavy traffic, your classes may be synced weekly instead of nightly. If a new student joins your class who you do not see appear in CommonLit within 48 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we manually sync your account.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- Where is the Manage Classes page?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?
- My import or sync with Google Classroom is not working. I keep getting an error message that "You are trying to connect to a second Google account. Please connect to the Google user that you originally imported with." What do I do?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes?
- I am not seeing updates to my Clever sections reflected on CommonLit. How often does CommonLit sync/replicate my Clever sections?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class? Does CommonLit offer co-teacher functionality?