CommonLit syncs class rosters nightly. During times of heavy traffic, your classes may be synced weekly instead of nightly. If a new student joins your class who you do not see appear in CommonLit within 48 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we manually sync your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes?
- I am not seeing updates to my Clever sections reflected on CommonLit. How often does CommonLit sync/replicate my Clever sections?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class? Does CommonLit offer co-teacher functionality?
- How do I sync my CommonLit classes and Clever sections if a new student joins my Clever section?
- My students have an account already from last year with their school email? How do I get them to sign up for my class this year?
- I want to reuse my classes and assignments from last year. Can I delete my old students and add new ones to the class?
- Can I link my Clever and Google Classroom classes?
- Does CommonLit provide materials to train or guide teachers on its Google Classroom integration?