CommonLit syncs class rosters nightly. During times of heavy traffic, your classes may be synced weekly instead of nightly. If a new student joins your class who you do not see appear in CommonLit within 48 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we manually sync your account.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Where do I find my class code after I create a class?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?
- I am unable to import my Google Classroom classes. The classes never load for me to select which I want to import. How do I make the spinning wheel go away?
- I am getting a message that one of more of my classes may have already been imported from Google Classroom. What should I do next?
- Where is the Manage Classes page?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?