Many pieces on our site are password-protected due to copyright agreements with copyright holders. You must have a verified educator account to access these pieces. If you are trying to access a text and are being sent back to the library, please make sure you are logged in.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact about a mistake in a text or with suggestions for the library?
- Is there a chart of Lexile ranges and the grade(s) associated with Lexiles?
- What are the standards CommonLit uses? Where can I view all the standards?
- Every time I try to open or access a text, it keeps sending me back to the library. Why can't I access this text?
- I want to respect copyright and permission rules. What am I allowed to do with CommonLit reading materials and resources? Can I download and print articles and tests? Can I share them? Can I put your test items in a larger school test?
- Do you offer Spanish texts?
- What happened to CommonLit's lesson plans?
- How does CommonLit determine the grade level of a text?
- How should students cite texts on CommonLit?
- Can I search for texts by standard?