On the assignment report, correct answers are green, incorrect answers are red, and omitted part b results are gray. Orange multi-select answers mean students got one of the two answers correct. Short answers can be graded on a scale from 0 to 4, and are shown in shades of blue on the assignment report.
Articles in this section
- How do I grade students' written short-answer responses?
- How does the short answer grading scale work?
- Is there a rubric for grading short answer responses?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions? (Short Version)
- How are assignments scored? (Long Version)
- How many points are each multiple-choice and short-answer question worth?
- How are multi-select questions (multiple-choice questions that require students to choose more than one correct answer) scored?
- How are Part A/Part B questions scored?
- How are multi-select Part A/Part B questions scored?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?