On the assignment report, correct answers are green, incorrect answers are red, and omitted part b results are gray. Orange multi-select answers mean students got one of the two answers correct. Short answers can be graded on a scale from 0 to 4, and are shown in shades of blue on the assignment report.
Articles in this section
- Can I release scores without grading the short answer portion of the assessment?
- Can I view only the multiple choice average or short answer average for a student's assignment?
- I am limited in how I can enter grades in my gradebook. How can I change CommonLit percentage scores to fractions for point based grading?
- What do the colors mean on the assignment report?
- How is the total score calculated, including part a/part b multiple choice questions and short answer questions?
- Can I export or share scores from CommonLit on Google Classroom?
- How are total scores calculated?
- How do I know when a student submitted an assignment after the due date?
- How do I grade students' written short-answer responses?
- Is there a rubric for grading short answer responses?