CommonLit is mostly compatible with tablets such as iPads. Students can read and submit assignments on iPads. Students can hear text read aloud on iPads. Translate and Highlighting are currently under construction and are not available on desktop, tablet, or mobile devices. Check back soon for access to these!
Articles in this section
- Do you have accessibility supports for struggling readers, students with IEPs, or ELLs?
- Does CommonLit work on iPads?
- Does CommonLit offer downloadable PDFs?
- How can I use CommonLit texts in my lessons?
- How can I use the discussion questions in my lesson?
- How can I use related media in my classroom?
- How can I use paired texts in my classroom?
- Can I print out CommonLit texts and questions?
- Which types of questions can students answer through the CommonLit platform?
- What are the differences between a "guiding question," an "assessment question," and a "discussion question"?