CommonLit is mostly compatible with tablets such as iPads. Students can read and submit assignments on iPads. Students can hear text read aloud on iPads. Translate and Highlighting are currently under construction and are not available on desktop, tablet, or mobile devices. Check back soon for access to these!
Articles in this section
- Why does CommonLit use "they" instead of "him" or "her" when referring to the speaker of a poem or one person on the site?
- Is there a parent guide for texts?
- Do you have accessibility supports for struggling readers, students with IEPs, or ELLs?
- Does CommonLit work on iPads?
- Does CommonLit offer downloadable PDFs?
- Can I translate text into another language?
- How can I use CommonLit texts in my lessons?
- How can I use the discussion questions in my lesson?
- How can I use related media in my classroom?
- How can I use paired texts in my classroom?