Students must be logged into their accounts to access read aloud. Currently, translate and read aloud are only available for English texts. Highlighting is currently under construction.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- How can I tell if I have created an assignment with Guided Reading Mode?
- Where can I find the answer key?
- Can students hear text and questions read aloud?
- Why can't I share my small group assignment to Google Classroom?
- Can I archive an individual assignment?
- I archived my classes from last year/semester/quarter, but my students are still seeing individual assignments from that class. How do I make these assignments go away?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?
- Why aren't scores exporting to Google Classroom?