Students cannot currently use certain components of the accessibility on mobile devices or tablets. Students can use read aloud from the beginning of a text when on a tablet horizontally. The toolbar will disappear on vertical tablets and all mobile devices. Other elements of the toolbar, including highlighting, translating, and defining words, and picking up read aloud in the middle of a text, will not work with touch screens.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?
- Why aren't scores exporting to Google Classroom?
- Why can't I post an assignment to Google Classroom?
- My students are not seeing their assignments even though they joined my class. Why can't my students see their assignments?
- Students cannot select the answers for their assignments. What are they doing wrong? How do students answer the questions?
- I assigned individual assignments for all my students to differentiate learning. I allowed students to choose their reading and then assigned it to them individually. All of their assignments now show up separately. Can I view them all at once?
- How do I update an assignment?
- Why is the text blurred out for my students?