Students cannot currently access the accessibility on mobile devices or tablets.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- My students are not seeing their assignments even though they joined my class. Why can't my students see their assignments?
- Students cannot select the answers for their assignments. What are they doing wrong? How do students answer the questions?
- I assigned individual assignments for all my students to differentiate learning. I allowed students to choose their reading and then assigned it to them individually. All of their assignments now show up separately. Can I view them all at once?
- How do I update an assignment?
- Why is the text blurred out for my students?
- Yesterday my class started reading a text. Today I wish to continue and begin "read aloud" from the middle of the story. Is there any way to do restart "read aloud" from the middle?
- Why can't my students access read aloud or other parts of the accessibility toolbar?
- How can I update an assignment? Can I edit, enable, or disable guided reading mode after assigning a text.
- Why is the text partially blurred on my students' assignments?