You cannot currently turn guided reading mode on or off after an assignment has been created. You will need to delete the assignment and create it again with guided reading mode enabled or disabled. Be sure to double check whether you click the checkbox for Guided Reading Mode before assigning a text. If you delete an assignment and create a new one, be sure to update any assignment links you may have shared with your students on Google Classroom or elsewhere. You can access a new assignment link by clicking Share Assignment form the Assignment Dashboard, or by clicking the three stacked dots in the corner of an assignment on your Assignments page.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Why can't my students advance in Guided Reading Mode? The section is not unblurring, or we cannot move on to the next guiding question.
- How can I view my students' annotations on their assignments?
- How can I tell if I have created an assignment with Guided Reading Mode?
- Can students hear text and questions read aloud?
- Why can't I share my small group assignment to Google Classroom?
- Can I archive an individual assignment?
- I archived my classes from last year/semester/quarter, but my students are still seeing individual assignments from that class. How do I make these assignments go away?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?