When you choose to connect your CommonLit account — or sign up for CommonLit via Clever for the first time — you are allowing Clever to manage your account and roster information. Therefore, if your school or district technology director changes something on Clever, that change will be reflected on your CommonLit account the next time you log in. This could include updates to your account information or class rosters.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?
- I am unable to import my Google Classroom classes. The classes never load for me to select which I want to import. How do I make the spinning wheel go away?
- I am getting a message that one of more of my classes may have already been imported from Google Classroom. What should I do next?
- Where is the Manage Classes page?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?
- My import or sync with Google Classroom is not working. I keep getting an error message that "You are trying to connect to a second Google account. Please connect to the Google user that you originally imported with." What do I do?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?