When you choose to connect your CommonLit account — or sign up for CommonLit via Clever for the first time — you are allowing Clever to manage your account and roster information. Therefore, if your school or district technology director changes something on Clever, that change will be reflected on your CommonLit account the next time you log in. This could include updates to your account information or class rosters.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I log in or sign up with Clever?
- How do I import my Clever sections as classes in CommonLit?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- I want to connect to Clever but my students already have CommonLit accounts. What should I do?
- I no longer want to use my Clever classes. Can I remove them?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?
- How do I add a new student to my Clever synced classes?
- Some information has changed on my Clever-linked CommonLit account. What happened?