When you choose to connect your CommonLit account — or sign up for CommonLit via Clever for the first time — you are allowing Clever to manage your account and roster information. Therefore, if your school or district technology director changes something on Clever, that change will be reflected on your CommonLit account the next time you log in. This could include updates to your account information or class rosters.
Articles in this section
- How do I prepare my classes for a new semester?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes? Can I transfer a student to a new class without losing their data?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- How do I add a new student to my Clever synced classes?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- How do I archive an old class?
- How do I create and manage classes using Google Classroom?