When you choose to connect your CommonLit account — or sign up for CommonLit via Clever for the first time — you are allowing Clever to manage your account and roster information. Therefore, if your school or district technology director changes something on Clever, that change will be reflected on your CommonLit account the next time you log in. This could include updates to your account information or class rosters.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- Is there a limit to how many students can be in a class?
- Is there a limit to how many co-teachers I can add to a class?
- Why can't I delete a student from a class?
- How do I join a class as a co-teacher if it was imported from Google Classroom?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my Google Classroom class in CommonLit?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?