When you choose to connect your CommonLit account — or sign up for CommonLit via Clever for the first time — you are allowing Clever to manage your account and roster information. Therefore, if your school or district technology director changes something on Clever, that change will be reflected on your CommonLit account the next time you log in. This could include updates to your account information or class rosters.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- How do I sync my CommonLit classes and Clever sections if a new student joins my Clever section?
- I'm getting an error message ("Failed to authorize") every time I try to import or sync my Google Classroom classes. How can I correct and connect to Google?
- My students have an account already from last year with their school email? How do I get them to sign up for my class this year?
- I want to reuse my classes and assignments from last year. Can I delete my old students and add new ones to the class?
- Can I link my Clever and Google Classroom classes?
- Does CommonLit provide materials to train or guide teachers on its Google Classroom integration?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- Some information has changed on my Clever-linked CommonLit account. What happened?