If your school’s or district’s technology director has chosen to share its data with CommonLit via Clever, you can log in to CommonLit with your Clever account from either your Clever dashboard or the “Login with Clever” button on CommonLit’s login page. If it is your first time logging in, you will go through an onboarding process. After that, you should be able to log in with one click.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- How do I create and manage classes using Google Classroom?
- How do I prepare my classes for a new semester?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes? Can I transfer a student to a new class without losing their data?
- How do I add a new student to my Clever synced classes?