If your school’s or district’s technology director has chosen to share its data with CommonLit via Clever, you can log in to CommonLit with your Clever account from either your Clever dashboard or the “Login with Clever” button on CommonLit’s login page. If it is your first time logging in, you will go through an onboarding process. After that, you should be able to log in with one click.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- Where do I find my class code after I create a class?
- How do I manually create accounts for students?
- I am unable to import my Google Classroom classes. The classes never load for me to select which I want to import. How do I make the spinning wheel go away?
- I am getting a message that one of more of my classes may have already been imported from Google Classroom. What should I do next?
- Where is the Manage Classes page?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?