If your school’s or district’s technology director has chosen to share its data with CommonLit via Clever, you can log in to CommonLit with your Clever account from either your Clever dashboard or the “Login with Clever” button on CommonLit’s login page. If it is your first time logging in, you will go through an onboarding process. After that, you should be able to log in with one click.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- Is there a limit to how many students can be in a class?
- Is there a limit to how many co-teachers I can add to a class?
- Why can't I delete a student from a class?
- How do I join a class as a co-teacher if it was imported from Google Classroom?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my Google Classroom class in CommonLit?
- Can I change the class owner of my shared class?