If your school’s or district’s technology director has chosen to share its data with CommonLit via Clever, you can log in to CommonLit with your Clever account from either your Clever dashboard or the “Login with Clever” button on CommonLit’s login page. If it is your first time logging in, you will go through an onboarding process. After that, you should be able to log in with one click.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a student to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- My school changed the Google Classroom emails for students. Now my classes will not sync and they cannot Log in with Google. What should I do?
- My import or sync with Google Classroom is not working. I keep getting an error message that "You are trying to connect to a second Google account. Please connect to the Google user that you originally imported with." What do I do?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?
- How can I transfer or move students between classes?
- I am not seeing updates to my Clever sections reflected on CommonLit. How often does CommonLit sync/replicate my Clever sections?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class? Does CommonLit offer co-teacher functionality?
- How do I sync my CommonLit classes and Clever sections if a new student joins my Clever section?
- My students have an account already from last year with their school email? How do I get them to sign up for my class this year?