If your school’s or district’s technology director has chosen to share its data with CommonLit via Clever, you can log in to CommonLit with your Clever account from either your Clever dashboard or the “Login with Clever” button on CommonLit’s login page. If it is your first time logging in, you will go through an onboarding process. After that, you should be able to log in with one click.
Articles in this section
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I log in or sign up with Clever?
- How do I import my Clever sections as classes in CommonLit?
- All the Clever classes have long, similar names that are hard to tell apart. Can I change the name of a Clever class?
- I want to connect to Clever but my students already have CommonLit accounts. What should I do?
- I no longer want to use my Clever classes. Can I remove them?
- Can I edit, archive, or delete my Clever classes in CommonLit at the end of the school year?
- What happens to my Clever-linked classes if my school disconnects with CommonLit on Clever?
- How do I add a new student to my Clever synced classes?
- Some information has changed on my Clever-linked CommonLit account. What happened?