If you are interested in seeing exactly what your students see when they login to CommonLit and take assignments, check out our Student Preview video:
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a student preview for teachers?
- I have a new student. How do I update my Google Classroom roster?
- Does CommonLit provide a Letter for Families that teachers can send home to parents or guardians about the program?
- My student cannot log in - how do I reset their password? Can they reset their own password without me?
- Why are students who were imported with Google or Clever asked to set a password? Isn't the point of the Log in with Clever or Log in with Google buttons that they don't need to remember a CommonLit password?
- How is a student entered into another classroom the next year after they have signed up using their google account the previous year?
- What do I do if my student cannot remember their username?
- My student has forgotten their password. What should I do?
- Can students be registered in more than one class?
- What should I do if a student has created more than one account?