We developed CommonLit 360 over the course of three years through pilots in 50 middle and high schools. Over that time, we made countless iterations on the materials based on extensive stakeholder feedback, including over 300 hours of classroom observations, and data collected from over 5,000 teacher and student surveys. Teachers consistently speak about how CommonLit is easy-to-use and engaging for students.
Articles in this section
- Is CommonLit 360 available in Spanish?
- When will CommonLit 360 be available?
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- How was the CommonLit 360 curriculum developed?
- How are CommonLit 360 texts selected?
- How does CommonLit 360 approach text complexity?
- How is CommonLit 360 horizontally aligned?
- How is CommonLit 360 vertically aligned?
- Has the CommonLit 360 curriculum been externally evaluated?
- Can teachers use CommonLit 360 units out of order or for intervention?