We developed CommonLit 360 over the course of three years through pilots in 50 middle and high schools. Over that time, we made countless iterations on the materials based on extensive stakeholder feedback, including over 300 hours of classroom observations, and data collected from over 5,000 teacher and student surveys. Teachers consistently speak about how CommonLit is easy-to-use and engaging for students.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How can I teach CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How does CommonLit 360 develop reading skills?
- Can I use CommonLit 360 as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?
- Will CommonLit 360 include novels? What novels are included? Will the novels be provided?
- Where can I view data from CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons and Vocabulary Quizzes?