We developed CommonLit 360 over the course of three years through pilots in 50 middle and high schools. Over that time, we made countless iterations on the materials based on extensive stakeholder feedback, including over 300 hours of classroom observations, and data collected from over 5,000 teacher and student surveys. Teachers consistently speak about how CommonLit is easy-to-use and engaging for students.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Reading Lesson? How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Writing Lesson?
- What is a reading modality?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How can I integrate Google Classroom with CommonLit 360?
- Can I teach a different grade’s CommonLit 360 unit to my students?