CommonLit 360 units build in skill and complexity and together offer a year’s worth of instruction. However, teachers can use individual units quite successfully by selecting the units that align best with their classroom goals. Teachers can easily browse CommonLit 360 units to determine which themes, skills, and outcomes will best meet the needs of their students.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How can I teach CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How does CommonLit 360 develop reading skills?
- Can I use CommonLit 360 as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?
- Will CommonLit 360 include novels? What novels are included? Will the novels be provided?
- Where can I view data from CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons and Vocabulary Quizzes?