CommonLit 360 units build in skill and complexity and together offer a year’s worth of instruction. However, teachers can use individual units quite successfully by selecting the units that align best with their classroom goals. Teachers can easily browse CommonLit 360 units to determine which themes, skills, and outcomes will best meet the needs of their students.
Articles in this section
- Is CommonLit 360 available in Spanish?
- When will CommonLit 360 be available?
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- How was the CommonLit 360 curriculum developed?
- How are CommonLit 360 texts selected?
- How does CommonLit 360 approach text complexity?
- How is CommonLit 360 horizontally aligned?
- How is CommonLit 360 vertically aligned?
- Has the CommonLit 360 curriculum been externally evaluated?
- Can teachers use CommonLit 360 units out of order or for intervention?