CommonLit 360 is published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Our lesson components and CommonLit- created original content may be reused, remixed, revised, and redistributed for noncommercial classroom use. By publishing CommonLit 360 as an Open Educational Resource (OER), we are helping to achieve our mission of advancing educational equity. CommonLit also provides all reading passages used in the curriculum; these third-party licensed texts are subject to copyright protection, but all other lesson components may be flexibly reused subject to CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 guidelines. Please see this help article for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How can I view my students' annotations on CommonLit 360 lessons?
- How can I leave feedback on my students' annotations on CommonLit 360 lessons?
- How do I access the CommonLit 360 Curriculum?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How do I grade and view data for a CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- What lessons can I assign directly on CommonLit.org?