CommonLit 360 is published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Our lesson components and CommonLit- created original content may be reused, remixed, revised, and redistributed for noncommercial classroom use. By publishing CommonLit 360 as an Open Educational Resource (OER), we are helping to achieve our mission of advancing educational equity. CommonLit also provides all reading passages used in the curriculum; these third-party licensed texts are subject to copyright protection, but all other lesson components may be flexibly reused subject to CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 guidelines. Please see this linked help article for more information, or email email@example.com with questions.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How can I teach CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How does CommonLit 360 develop reading skills?
- Can I use CommonLit 360 as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?
- Will CommonLit 360 include novels? What novels are included? Will the novels be provided?
- Where can I view data from CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons and Vocabulary Quizzes?