CommonLit 360 is published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Our lesson components and CommonLit- created original content may be reused, remixed, revised, and redistributed for noncommercial classroom use. By publishing CommonLit 360 as an Open Educational Resource (OER), we are helping to achieve our mission of advancing educational equity. CommonLit also provides all reading passages used in the curriculum; these third-party licensed texts are subject to copyright protection, but all other lesson components may be flexibly reused subject to CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 guidelines. Please see this linked help article for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Articles in this section
- Is CommonLit 360 available in Spanish?
- When will CommonLit 360 be available?
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- How was the CommonLit 360 curriculum developed?
- How are CommonLit 360 texts selected?
- How does CommonLit 360 approach text complexity?
- How is CommonLit 360 horizontally aligned?
- How is CommonLit 360 vertically aligned?
- Has the CommonLit 360 curriculum been externally evaluated?
- Can teachers use CommonLit 360 units out of order or for intervention?