CommonLit 360 is published under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Our lesson components and CommonLit- created original content may be reused, remixed, revised, and redistributed for noncommercial classroom use. By publishing CommonLit 360 as an Open Educational Resource (OER), we are helping to achieve our mission of advancing educational equity. CommonLit also provides all reading passages used in the curriculum; these third-party licensed texts are subject to copyright protection, but all other lesson components may be flexibly reused subject to CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 guidelines. Please see this linked help article for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How do I grade and view data for a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Reading Lesson? How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Writing Lesson?
- What is a reading modality?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How can I integrate Google Classroom with CommonLit 360?