CommonLit 360 Curriculum units fully address the breadth and depth of the English Language Arts content standards for their respective grade levels. As students move through the year’s instruction, they will find that unit content, tasks, and skills increase in complexity. Standards are fully assessed through aligned formative assessments and end-of-unit tasks.
Articles in this section
- Is CommonLit 360 available in Spanish?
- When will CommonLit 360 be available?
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- How was the CommonLit 360 curriculum developed?
- How are CommonLit 360 texts selected?
- How does CommonLit 360 approach text complexity?
- How is CommonLit 360 horizontally aligned?
- How is CommonLit 360 vertically aligned?
- Has the CommonLit 360 curriculum been externally evaluated?
- Can teachers use CommonLit 360 units out of order or for intervention?