CommonLit 360 Curriculum units fully address the breadth and depth of the English Language Arts content standards for their respective grade levels. As students move through the year’s instruction, they will find that unit content, tasks, and skills increase in complexity. Standards are fully assessed through aligned formative assessments and end-of-unit tasks.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How can I view my students' annotations on CommonLit 360 lessons?
- How can I leave feedback on my students' annotations on CommonLit 360 lessons?
- How do I access the CommonLit 360 Curriculum?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How do I grade and view data for a CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- What lessons can I assign directly on CommonLit.org?