CommonLit 360 Curriculum units fully address the breadth and depth of the English Language Arts content standards for their respective grade levels. As students move through the year’s instruction, they will find that unit content, tasks, and skills increase in complexity. Standards are fully assessed through aligned formative assessments and end-of-unit tasks.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- My school does not use Google. How can we access the CommonLit 360 Google materials?
- How do I grade and view data for a CommonLit 360 lesson?
- What is a reading modality?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How can I integrate Google Classroom with CommonLit 360?
- Can I teach a different grade’s CommonLit 360 unit to my students?
- When will the last two units of the free curriculum be posted?