CommonLit 360 Curriculum units fully address the breadth and depth of the English Language Arts content standards for their respective grade levels. As students move through the year’s instruction, they will find that unit content, tasks, and skills increase in complexity. Standards are fully assessed through aligned formative assessments and end-of-unit tasks.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How can I teach CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons?
- Where are the Guided Reading Mode Questions in 360 lessons?
- How does CommonLit 360 develop reading skills?
- Can I use CommonLit 360 as a Tier 2/3 Intervention?
- Will CommonLit 360 include novels? What novels are included? Will the novels be provided?
- Where can I view data from CommonLit 360 Writing Lessons and Vocabulary Quizzes?