CommonLit 360 Curriculum units fully address the breadth and depth of the English Language Arts content standards for their respective grade levels. As students move through the year’s instruction, they will find that unit content, tasks, and skills increase in complexity. Standards are fully assessed through aligned formative assessments and end-of-unit tasks.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Where did my favorite unit go?
- Why did my favorite text change?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Reading Lesson? How do I grade a CommonLit 360 Writing Lesson?
- What is a reading modality?
- How do I assign a CommonLit 360 reading lesson? How can I customize a CommonLit 360 reading lesson?
- How long is each CommonLit 360 lesson?
- How can I integrate Google Classroom with CommonLit 360?
- Can I teach a different grade’s CommonLit 360 unit to my students?