In June 2021, CommonLit will be launching CommonLit 360: a comprehensive, full-year English Language Arts curriculum for grades 6–10. Like everything else you currently access on CommonLit.org, it will be free through your educator account.
Here are some of CommonLit 360's features:
- Comprehensive units: 6 units per grade for grades 6-10;
- High-Quality Texts: Carefully-selected authentic texts that are high-interest, culturally-responsive, and relevant to students;
- Full coverage: Reading, writing, discussion, vocabulary, and grammar standards covered in every unit;
- Direct instruction: Direct instruction is targeted on specific skills and woven throughout the units,
- Scaffolded supports: In-text questions, optional lessons and supplemental texts, optional outlining materials, graphic organizers, texts in Spanish, and accessibility tools;
- Ready-to-use materials: Teacher copies, student writing exemplars, ready-made student handouts, editable slide decks, daily quizzes, interactive material, and more;
- Supportive teacher tools: Unit guides, help videos, and on-demand technical support;
- Integrations: Integrations with Clever, Google Classroom, and other platforms.
To learn more about CommonLit360, sign up for an upcoming Sneak Peek webinar here.
You can also sign up for our 360 Curriculum newsletter here.
Stay tuned for our June 2021 launch!