Yes! CommonLit created CommonLit 360: a comprehensive, full-year English Language Arts curriculum for grades 6–12. Like everything else you currently access on CommonLit.org, it is free through your educator account.
Here are some of CommonLit 360's features:
- Comprehensive units: 6 units per grade for grades 6-12;
- High-Quality Texts: Carefully-selected, authentic texts that are high interest, culturally responsive, and relevant to students;
- Full coverage: Reading, writing, discussion, vocabulary, and grammar standards covered in every unit;
- Direct instruction: Direct instruction is targeted on specific skills and woven throughout the units,
- Scaffolded supports: In-text questions, optional lessons and supplemental texts, optional outlining materials, graphic organizers, texts in Spanish, and accessibility tools;
- Ready-to-use materials: Teacher copies, student writing exemplars, ready-made student handouts, editable slide decks, daily quizzes, interactive material, and more;
- Supportive teacher tools: Unit guides, help videos, and on-demand technical support;
- Integrations: Integrations with Clever, Google Classroom, and other platforms.
To learn more about CommonLit 360, sign up for an upcoming introductory webinar here.
You can also sign up for our 360 Curriculum newsletter here.
Launched June 1, 2021!
Please sign in to leave a comment.