Yes! You can find a printable student copy of every text — including the student intro, footnotes, assessment questions, and discussion questions — by clicking the “Download PDF” button above the title on the text’s page.
Articles in this section
- Can students highlight or add notes to an assignment? How do students annotate?
- Why does CommonLit use "they" instead of "him" or "her" when referring to the speaker of a poem or one person on the site?
- Is there a parent guide for texts?
- Do you have accessibility supports for struggling readers, students with IEPs, or ELLs?
- Does CommonLit work on iPads?
- Can teachers and students translate text into another language?
- How can I use CommonLit texts in my lessons?
- How can I use the discussion questions in my lesson?
- How can I use related media in my classroom?
- How can I use paired texts in my classroom?