Sounds like you may have enabled Guided Reading Mode while assigning the text. This causes the text to be blurry for students. Here's a quick video to introduce you to this CommonLit Digital feature! Click on the link to view the video.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Why can't my students see their assignment?
- How do I edit or create my own Annotation Task for an assignment?
- How can I leave feedback or make comments on my students' annotations?
- Why can't my students advance in Guided Reading Mode? The section is not unblurring, or we cannot move on to the next guiding question.
- How can I view my students' annotations on their assignments?
- How can I tell if I have created an assignment with Guided Reading Mode?
- Can students hear text and questions read aloud?
- Why can't I share my small group assignment to Google Classroom?
- Can I archive an individual assignment?