Sounds like you may have enabled Guided Reading Mode while assigning the text. This causes the text to be blurry for students. Here's a quick video to introduce you to this CommonLit Digital feature! Click on the link to view the video.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?
- Why aren't scores exporting to Google Classroom?
- Why can't I post an assignment to Google Classroom?
- My students are not seeing their assignments even though they joined my class. Why can't my students see their assignments?
- Students cannot select the answers for their assignments. What are they doing wrong? How do students answer the questions?
- I assigned individual assignments for all my students to differentiate learning. I allowed students to choose their reading and then assigned it to them individually. All of their assignments now show up separately. Can I view them all at once?
- How do I update an assignment?
- Why is the text blurred out for my students?