Sounds like you may have enabled Guided Reading Mode while assigning the text. This causes the text to be blurry for students. Here's a quick video to introduce you to this CommonLit Digital feature! Click on the link to view the video.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- How can I view my students' annotations on their assignments?
- How can I tell if I have created an assignment with Guided Reading Mode?
- Can students hear text and questions read aloud?
- Why can't I share my small group assignment to Google Classroom?
- Can I archive an individual assignment?
- I archived my classes from last year/semester/quarter, but my students are still seeing individual assignments from that class. How do I make these assignments go away?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?
- Why aren't scores exporting to Google Classroom?