Unfortunately, no, not yet. However, we do provide CommonCore-aligned standards for every assessment question. You can view how students performed on these questions in the Assignment Report.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Why can't I share my small group assignment to Google Classroom?
- How do I archive an individual assignment?
- I archived my classes from last year/semester/quarter, but my students are still seeing individual assignments from that class. How do I make these assignments go away?
- I don't want my student to work on the assignment at home. Can I exempt and then re-add them later?
- I added students to a class roster where texts had already been assigned. How can I assign those assignments to the new students?
- Why aren't scores exporting to Google Classroom?
- Why can't I post an assignment to Google Classroom?
- My students are not seeing their assignments even though they joined my class. Why can't my students see their assignments?
- Students cannot select the answers for their assignments. What are they doing wrong? How do students answer the questions?