If a student has forgotten their username or password, go to your "Manage Classes" page. There, click on the "Manage Students" button. You will then be shown a roster of your students' names and usernames. You can also print out a copy of the roster by clicking on the "Print Class Roster" button in the upper right corner.
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a student preview for teachers?
- Why is my student's account grayed out on the Manage Classes page?
- My student cannot log in - how do I reset their password? Can they reset their own password without me?
- Why are students who were imported with Google or Clever asked to set a password? Isn't the point of the Log in with Clever or Log in with Google buttons that they don't need to remember a CommonLit password?
- How is a student entered into another classroom the next year after they have signed up using their google account the previous year?
- What do I do if my student cannot remember their username?
- My student has forgotten their password. What should I do?
- Can students be registered in more than one class?
- What should I do if a student has created more than one account?
- How do I remove a student from my class?