If a student has forgotten their username or password, go to your "Manage Classes" page. There, click on the "Manage Students" option. You will then be shown a roster of your students' names and usernames. You can also print out a copy of the roster by clicking on the "Print Class Roster" button in the upper right corner.
Articles in this section
- My student had a name change. How do I ensure their name is changed throughout CommonLit, including their username?
- Can I merge duplicate student accounts imported from Clever, Google Classroom, Canvas, or ClassLink?
- Does CommonLit offer an offline mode?
- I removed a student from my class by accident. Can I add a removed student back to my class?
- My student has forgotten their password. What should I do?
- What do I do if my student cannot remember their username?
- How do I remove a student from my class?
- What should I do if a student has created more than one account?
- How can a student with an existing account add another class code to join my class?
- How is a student entered into another classroom the next year after they have signed up using their Google account the previous year?