When you sign up for a CommonLit account, you will be asked to select your school's level of technology, ranging from "My students all have access to devices and internet at all times" to "I have no access to devices and/or internet at all." Knowing more about your school helps us understand how to better serve CommonLit users and their needs.
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide For Teachers
- I sent a request to CommonLit and never heard back. What did I do wrong?
- I want to bring CommonLit to my school. Are there any steps I need to take to authorize my teachers to create accounts prior to a professional development session?
- I cannot find my school in your system during sign up. Can you add my school?
- Why isn't my school-issued email accepted during sign up? How do I sign up?
- Why does CommonLit want to know about my school’s level of technology?
- Can homeschool teachers, parents, guardians, and tutors sign up for CommonLit?