Unfortunately, there's no way to share the suggested related media with students through our platform. The related media recommendations are meant for you as a lesson planning tool — the idea is that you would show the video to students in class or send them the link if you'd like them to view it on their own. In the future, we may create a feature that will allow you to directly share the videos and other media as part of the assignment. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Can I disable read aloud audio on a student's assignment?
- How do I assign a reading to a single student or small group of students?
- Can I avoid grading short answer questions or customize assignments to only assign multiple choice questions?
- Can I post assignments to Google Classroom?
- How can I exempt students from an assignment?
- Can I create student-choice assignments?
- Can I assign a group of favorited texts to students?
- How can I save texts for later?
- How do I create an assignment?
- Is there a way to differentiate the assignments for students in a class period? I would love to be able to assign the texts to students individually based on their Lexile levels.