Unfortunately, there's no way to share the suggested related media with students through our platform. The related media recommendations are meant for you as a lesson planning tool — the idea is that you would show the video to students in class or send them the link if you'd like them to view it on their own. In the future, we may create a feature that will allow you to directly share the videos and other media as part of the assignment. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Does CommonLit offer a diagnostic pre-assessment?
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- How do I share an assignment to Canvas, Schoology, or another LMS?
- How do I share an assignment?
- Is the pre-assessment available as a PDF?
- Why can't my students see the pre-assessment?
- Do I have to grade the pre-assessment?
- How should I administer the pre-assessment?
- What does a pre-assessment look like for students? Is there a student preview of pre-assessment?
- What kind of data will the CommonLit pre-assessment give me?