Unfortunately, there's no way to share the suggested related media with students through our platform. The related media recommendations are meant for you as a lesson planning tool — the idea is that you would show the video to students in class or send them the link if you'd like them to view it on their own. In the future, we may create a feature that will allow you to directly share the videos and other media as part of the assignment. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- What is the difference between a Diagnostic, Formative, and Summative Assessment?
- How do I create an assignment?
- How do I assign a reading to a single student or small group of students?
- How do I share an assignment?
- How can I post and manage CommonLit assignments in Google Classroom?
- How do I share an assignment to Schoology or another LMS?
- What is Guided Reading Mode? How can I enable it?
- How can I save texts for later?
- Can I set a start date for an assignment?