You must archive a class before you can delete it.
CommonLit strongly encourages you to archive old classes instead of deleting them. Archived classes retain data which help us improve our content and tests from year to year.
- To delete a class, go to your “Manage Classes” page.
- Click on the “"Options" dropdown for the class you wish to delete.
- Click "Archive Class."
- Click "Archived Classes" to go to your Archived Classes page.
- Click the trash can icon for the class you wish to delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the class.