You must archive a class before you can delete it.
Please note: CommonLit strongly encourages you to archive old classes instead of deleting them. Archived classes retain data that you can reference later, and also helps us improve our content and tests from year to year.
- To delete a class, go to your Manage Classes page.
- Click on the Options dropdown for the class you wish to delete.
- Click Archive Class.
- Click the ARCHIVED CLASSES button to go to your Archived Classes page.
- Click the trash can icon for the class you wish to delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the class.