Quick Start Guides & Resources
For teachers, parents, and students using commonlit.org
Learn about CommonLit 360: a comprehensive, free full-year curriculum for grades 6-12.
CommonLit Digital Educator Experience
For educators on commonlit.org
CommonLit Digital Student Experience
For students on commonlit.org
Quick answers to generic questions from teachers, students, administrators, parents/guardians, partners, and funders.
CommonLit School Essentials
For School and District Partners purchasing CommonLit School Essentials or CommonLit School Essentials Pro
- Quick Start Guide for Students
- Quick Start Guide For Teachers
- Does CommonLit offer a comprehensive curriculum?
- Is CommonLit 360 really free?
- Who can I contact about a mistake in a text or with suggestions for the library?
- How do students annotate? Can students highlight and add notes or annotations to an assignment?
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Does CommonLit offer a status page where I can track or receive alerts about service disruptions?