Quick Start Guides & Resources
For teachers, parents, and students using commonlit.org
CommonLit Digital Educator Experience
For educators on commonlit.org
CommonLit Digital Student Experience
For students on commonlit.org
Quick answers to generic questions from teachers, students, administrators, parents/guardians, partners, and funders.
CommonLit Interim Assessments
For users on testing.commonlit.org
CommonLit Formative Insights
For administrators using our premium Formative Insights district solution.
- Quick Start Guide for Students
- Quick Start Guide For Teachers
- Does CommonLit offer a student preview for teachers?
- Who can I contact about a mistake in a text or with suggestions for the library?
- How do students annotate? Can students highlight and add notes or annotations to an assignment?
- How do I prepare my classes for a new semester?
- How do I add a student to my class?
- What is Clever? Is CommonLit integrated with Clever?
- How do I create and manage classes using Google Classroom?
- How do I add a co-teacher to my class?
- Is CommonLit integrated with Google Classroom?
- Does CommonLit offer a diagnostic pre-assessment?
- Can I customize which questions my students can answer?
- What do I do if a student needs to retake an assignment? Can I reset or unsubmit a student's assignment?
- Does CommonLit offer a status page where I can track or receive alerts about service disruptions?